IKRA Academy and MASSOTECH
Prerequisite: Swedish Massage I or an accredited 400 hour massage therapy Program.
Starting Date: Friday May 12, 2023
Objectives of the Masso-Oncology training :
- Consider patients and their relatives in their bio-psychosocial, cultural and spiritual dimensions.
- Understand the different adaptation phases of various diseases, and with this knowledge learn how to accompany client suffering from cancer and other disseases and become a better support person.
- Acquire and integrate various concepts associated with the processes of illness, death and bereavement.
- Familiarize yourself with the role of a support person through different scenarios, discussions and personal integration activities.
- Experiment and develop your ability to be a support person through massage by participating in internships with clients with cancer and/or fatal illness, and palliative care.
For all the details, please contact us directly at 514-507-7399
click on the following link to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also rech us through the website chat.