Registered Massage Therapist
50 Blvd St. Charles. Beaconsfield, QC.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits: Casual dress, Flexible schedule, On-site parking, Store discount
Additional pay: Tips
Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
We are looking to hire full-time and part-time therapists to increase our service availability to clients.
Competitive remuneration. Paid by commission depending on experience.
Gratuities 100% yours.
• Member in good standing of a recognized association.
• Training recognized by the massage therapists’ associations.
• Therapeutic massage.
• Motivated to develop the clientele.
• Good communicator, reliable, hard working, punctual, friendly, and follows the professional code of ethics.
• Perform the functions of a massage therapist according to her professional abilities in collaboration with the therapists.
• Work with the team to optimize patient care and services.
• Check out clients and take payment when required.
• Maintain the tidiness and cleaning of the place.
• Other tasks as may reasonably be required by therapists.
• To be determined according to the availability of the massage therapist and the needs of the clinic.Monday to Friday, On call, Weekend.
• Must be available on Saturdays.
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly. All clients are required to wear masks.