Kirmina Massothérapie clinic in Beaconsfield
- Part-time, Full-time and self employed including Morning, Evenings and weekends.
- Diploma with a known massage school.
- Must be a member of a recognized association to issue insurance receipts.
- Certified in Swedish and Deep Tissue is a must. Reflexology, Hot Stone and Prenatal is a bonus.
- Loves to work with people with excellent communication skills, reliable, hard working, punctual, friendly, and follows the professional code of ethics.
- Perform the functions of a massage therapist according to her professional abilities in collaboration with the therapists.
- Knowledge of services provided by the clinic.
- Work with the team to optimize patient care and services.
- Check out clients and take payment when required.
- Maintain the tidiness and cleaning of the place.
- Other tasks as may reasonably be required by therapists.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
To be determined according to the availability of the massage therapist and the needs of the clinic.
Must be available on Saturdays.
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay